How to apply:
- Sign up for Local Giving – there is a short form to fill in: localgiving.org/how-it-works/charity-membership
- It costs £96 but as you will see below you should easily make this back and much more.
- Local Giving will send you a form to fill in, and will check with the charity you are legit
- This will take a few weeks so needs to be done before October 2018.
- Set up a page for fundraising for your district to attend Common Ground 2020
- Parents can now donate towards attending camp and automatically claim Gift Aid.
- In October 2018 (exact date to be confirmed), Local Giving run a ‘Grow your Tenner’ campaign.
- Parents can set up a £10 per month direct debit for 12 months and Local Giving will match fund the last 6 months of donations
- In effect the £120 gets an extra £60 from Local Giving + £20 of Gift Aid. Parents have almost raised the £200 early bird ticket for camp but only spent £120.