HOW TO APPLY
- Sign up for Local Giving – there is a short form to fill in: localgiving.org/how-it-works/charity-membership
- It costs £96 but as you will see below you should easily make this back and much more.
- You fill in an online form for Local Giving to register your district. To be part of local giving you must show you are a local group rather than a national charity, so it is best to register as ‘Not a registered charity’.
- You to provide: a recent bank statement, a signed copy of your district constitution and a budget.
- This will take a few days and needs to be ready by 10am on December 11th 2018 – the first day of the Grow Your Tenner campaign.
- Set up a page for fundraising for your district to attend Common Ground 2020
- Parents can now donate towards attending camp and automatically claim Gift Aid.
- At 10am on December 11th 2018 the Grow Your Tenner campaign begins.
- Parents can set up a £10 per month direct debit for 12 months and Local Giving will match fund the last 6 months of donations
- In effect the £120 gets an extra £60 from Local Giving + £20 of Gift Aid if they can. Parents have now almost raised the £200 early bird ticket for camp but only spent £120.