HOW TO APPLY
First check the funding is available in your area:
- Go to: finder.coop.co.uk/food
- Type in your postcode and select a store local to your group
- Scroll down and press ‘More about this store’
- Scroll to the bottom of that page look for a section titled ‘Make a difference to your community’ with a short description of 3 charities supported by that store
- If you find the section then Coop Local causes is operating in your area, if not then it is not.
HOW IT WORKS
Applications for 2018 have now closed, there will be another round in Spring 2019.
- You fill in the application in Spring
- You find out if you were successful in November
- You receive the money quarterly for the 11 Months from November 2018 to September 2019.
ADVICE ON YOUR APPLICATION
The application is very short, maybe be an hour or so. You will need to do 3 things:
- Fill in a few details (name, address, group bank account etc)
- Write a short budget, a small table is fine, see examples here
- Write 3 short paragraphs answering the following questions: